Customer Care Specialist & Receptionist
Full Time, 40 hours Montreal Canada
Pilgrim Canada is looking for a highly motivated, organized and charismatic Customer service specialist and receptionist who is excited to be part of the Pilgrim family. The Customer service specialist will be 100% in charge of our customer’s experience. This person will also be supporting our marketing, sales and operations team. Pilgrim is looking for someone who is excited to bring a roll-up your sleeves attitude, while being highly results oriented, detailed oriented and be able to bring a project to completion. You will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales.
To provide women of all ages with high quality, hand & heart made fashion jewelry, watches and sunglasses designed in Denmark.
PILGRIM BRAND VALUES:
Customer Care Specialist responsibilities
- The customer care specialist takes care of responding in a timely matter to all customers inquiry coming from emails, Instagram and Facebook
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicate with customers and manage tickets through our ticket platform
- Have a deep knowledge in our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service processes
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Analyze and report on top ticket types, trends in feedback and build strong feedback loops between departments
- Lead the sales and styling strategy across all channels (emails, Instagram and Facebook)
- Always ensure there is smooth and informative communication between other departments and the Customer Happiness team
- Conduct weekly Customer Happiness meeting with an update on all process changes, events, campaigns, etc. to ensure all team members are fully knowledgeable.
Receptionist & Office support
- Greet people walking in the showroom
- Support sales team with travel arrangements, booking flight/hotel reservations as needed
- Answer phones, screen calls and direct them to appropriate staff members, answer general questions regarding Pilgrim
- Support in requests for office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc.
- Make sure the showroom is always customer ready
Office & Operations support
- Support the operation team with shipping online orders
- Support Marketing team with shipping Influencers packages
- Take care of influencer’s gift wrapping
Why we’d like to meet you:
- You have a "I’m in it to win it" attitude
- You have a genuine passion for exceptional, elevated service and are eager to bring your experience to Pilgrim’s team.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in retail sales or in customer service with a proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets or customer centric kpis.
- Exhibits a positive customer service attitude which includes an empathetic approach, respect, friendliness and willingness to assist others, and a consistent completion of job duties
- Communication skills that include careful listening, thoughtful responses, and accurate reporting to appropriate people
- You’re able to look ahead to problem-solve proactively, reducing reactive efforts as much as possible
- You have a proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure while still meeting deadlines
- Flexible working hours
- Generous employee discount
- Quarterly employee gratis
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks