Thank you for visiting Pilgrim North America Inc (“Pilgrim”) website (www.pilgrimjewellery.ca). We have created this policy to provide you with information about how we collect, use, share and protect information from our sites, mobile applications and social media pages (collectively called the “Sites”), or when you otherwise interact with us. This notice applies to consumers from our Sites in Canada only.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide: When you register an account, we collect some Personal Data (that is, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person), such as your name, title, email address, phone number, billing information and other similar information.
Device Identifiers: When you access the Site by or through a device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers allow us to uniquely identify your device and are used to enhance the Service (including sending updates and information from the Service). A device identifier does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about you. A device identifier may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information.
Analytics: When you access our Site, we may collect information (either directly or using third party services) using logging and cookies which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information to monitor and analyse use and interest in the Service.
Log data: As with most website and technology, services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Site, the purchases that you make, the products you viewed, browser type and settings, the date and time the Site was accessed, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
USE OF INFORMATION
Pilgrim use information collected for a variety of business purposes such as:
- Providing you with tailored content, services, advertisements and offers
- Responding to your questions and providing news and updates about our products;
- Verifying your identity;
- Fulfilling product purchases;
- Communicating about your account(s) and activities on the Sites;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Sites, stores, customer service, and product offerings;
- To conduct research and analytics related to our operations;
- Allowing you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages, such as Facebook;
- Processing applications and transactions;
- Posting your content and consumer reviews on the Sites, our social media pages and related third party sites that retail or feature our brands and products;
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Pilgrim does not rent, trade or transfer your personal information with third parties except to provide the services or products requested by you with your permission or under the following circumstances:
- Shipping company, credit card processing company, payment service provider, email service provider or any other third party necessary in order to fulfill an order placed on our Site. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
- Pilgrim shares Non-personal information for purposes of better understanding the usage of Site by Users and improving on that experience
- Pilgrim reserves the right to disclose your personal information as required by law:
- When Pilgrim believes disclosure is necessary protect our rights or to comply with a legal process
- In the event it is necessary to prevent, investigate or take action regarding unlawful, illegal or suspicious activities
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pilgrim about Pilgrim’s users is among the assets transferred.
Pilgrim might from time to time choose to post personal information about a user for promotional or Site purposes.
RETENTION OF DATA
Pilgrim will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Pilgrim North America Inc.
101 Rue de Louvain O, Bureau P,
Montréal, QC H2N 1A3
Phone: +1 866-658-3088
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org