JEWELLERY AND SUNGLASSES WARRANTY
- Pilgrim guarantees all jewellery, watches, and sunglasses within one year of the date of purchase from defects related to production and/or manufacturing process.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, battery change (if applicable), accidents, negligence, lost, or stolen items.
- If the warranty is claimed within the first 60 days after the date of purchase, Pilgrim will issue a full refund, at the value the item was purchased by the customer; using the same method of payment as originally purchased.
- If the warranty is claimed after 60 days of the date of purchase, Pilgrim will issue an electronic gift card credit at the same value the item was initially purchased at. This Gift card credit will be applicable for merchandise at www.pilgrimjewellery.ca or a any Pilgrim boutique. Electronic gift cards are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Any credit note will be issued in the form of an electronic gift card, which can be used on the www.pilgrimjewellery.ca website. Electronic gift cards are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Pilgrim offers a 1-year warranty on all watches from the date of purchase (proof of purchase required).
The warranty does not cover the battery change, accidents or negligence.
PARTNER STORES / STOCKISTS
If a partner store is unable to fulfill the warranty. Pilgrim will take the responsibility of the warranty. If applicable,
we will credit in the form of an electronice gift card that will be sent by email. The credit note will be redeemable
in a Pilgrim boutique or online.
Please note that Pilgrim will only apply the warranty if the order confirmation or the copy of the receipt is sent to our
customer service team.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
SUBMIT A REQUEST
Please provide a brief description of the damage/defect. If your purchase was made in-store, please upload a copy
of your receipt along with a photo of your item.